Donkey Rides & Pony Trekking
Dunton Stables are situated in North Warwickshire, right at the heart of the Midlands communications network and within easy reach of the Motorways, Airport and Rail terminals. All the major entertainment venues are near at hand, together with business and conference facilities.
View Larger Map
Directions To Dunton Stables
You can visit Dunton Stables easily by means of your own transport as follows:
1. Head North on M42.
2. At Junction 9, use the left two lanes to take the A4097/A446 exit to Kingsbury/Lichfield.
3. At the roundabout take the 4th exit on to Kingsbury Road/A4097.
4. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Coton Rd.
5. Coton Road turns slightly left and becomes Bodymoor Heath Rd.
6. Turn right onto Bodymoor Heath Ln.
7. Go over Bridge, carry on and take next turning on left to Kingsbury Water Park.
8. Carry on straight ahead and Dunton Equine Centre is at the end of signs stating No Through Road.
9. Enter Car Park via large brick gated entrance.
Dunton Stables is an ABRS approved donkey rides, horse and pony trekking stables based in Curdworth, North Warwickshire. Dunton Stables carries full insurance for our donkey rides and all activities are risk assessed to help to ensure the safety of the public and of the animals.
Our location in North Warwickshire, enables us to offer pony trekking and horse trekking through a varied and scenic countryside landscape, including waterscapes, wooded areas and open valleys typical of the once Forest of Arden, much beloved of William Shakespeare.