Horse Riding Holiday Terms & Conditions
A deposit of £100.00 per rider is required at the time of booking your horse riding holiday. This deposit is non-refundable. A receipt for this payment and an invoice for the balance will be issued. The balance due must be paid in full no later than 42 days prior to the start of the riding holiday. You may pay by cash, cheque, credit or debit cards. Debit and credit card payments can be made by telephone. Cheques are to be made payable to 'Dunton Stables'.
In the unlikely circumstances that we have to cancel your horse riding holiday for any reason outside of our control, we will refund all monies paid and be under no further obligation.
The following conditions apply to all horse riding holiday bookings made:
- Riders understand and accept that horse riding is a high risk activity
- Riders understand and accept our weight restrictions and our maximum weight limit of 14stones per rider.
- If asked, riders agree to be weighed prior to riding in order to assist in the allocation of suitable horses.
- Horse riding holiday bookings are accepted on the basis that riders do not suffer from an illness or disability that might prejudice their safety.
- Riders will be issued with hard hats and body protectors to be worn during all riding activities. Riders who bring their own hats must ensure that they meet required safety standards. ( BS EN 1384/PAS 015 ).
- Riders treat our horses and ponies with respect and kindness and follow instruction given to them to maintain the welfare of the equines.
- We reserve the right to cancel, without refund, the holiday of any rider who appears to constitute a risk to the health and safety of him/herself, other riders or the horses.
- We reserve the right to alter routes and planned entertainment venues, if necessary, owing to circumstances over which we have no control. Should this occur, we will make every effort to ensure that a similar standard of activity/facility is provided.
- We accept no responsibility for riders’ personal belongings outside of their accommodation. We advise you not to bring valuable items with you. Cameras and mobile phones taken out on treks are taken at your own risk. Ear phones are not to be worn whilst riding.
- No pets are allowed.
- No smoking is allowed inside the accommodation. We do have designated smoking areas.
- We do sometimes photograph and/or video riding activities. If the riders are children and you do not wish them to be recorded, please notify us.
- Vehicles and their contents are left at the sole risk of the owner.